A GEIPP Ukraine Steering Committee was established in August 2020. It meets twice a year to provide strategic guidance and monitoring of progress towards established objectives and outcomes of the Project. Its responsibilities cover:
- all strategic decisions, which may include the approval of annual work plans, progress reports as the basis for the project implementation, monitoring, and evaluation;
- significant changes to program objectives and budget reallocation (between component 1 and 2);
- setting and assessing GEIPP milestones;
- significant amendments to timeline (implementation of activities);
- approval of annual progress reports and work plans, including financial reports.
A GEIPP Ukraine Steering Committee consists of the following members and observers: